We’re looking for great photos of life on TMLB!
Submit for one or more categories to win*!
FUN ON THE WATER -
Show us your best times - swimming, boating, fishing, fun on the beach - @ TMLB!
SHORELINE VIEWS -
This can be a view of the shore or from the shore!
Vintage TMLB Have a great photo from your family albums of times gone by on Twelve Mile or Little Boshkung? Share it here
- Photos must be submitted with a completed entry form.
- Photos must be submitted in a jpeg format, and must not exceed 5MB in size.
- All photo entries must be accompanied by a completed photo release form, providing TMLB permission to use the photo as indicated, regardless of whether or not the photo is a winning photo. If your photo includes people, please ensure they have also provided permission of use.
- Maximum of 4 entries per category, per person.
- There will be up to 4 winners chosen - 1 for each photo category in the following age groups:
Youth (under 20) Adult (ages 20+)
- To be eligible for contest, photos must be received by 5pm, September 30, 2022.
- Decision of the judges is final, and prizes must be accepted as awarded.
*Prizes will be awarded in the form of $20 gift cards to local merchants. All winning photos will be provided photo credit.
Keep updated on this important issue facing our lake community.
Visit Haliburton County Council's page on Shoreline Preservation.
Get the facts on the consultation process, read the latest reports and have your say in survey opportunities:
There have been increased sightings and confirmation of Blue Green Algae blooms in several Haliburton County lakes this year. The Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change (MOECC) has launched a website page dedicated to identifying blue-green algae.